This is an accessibility statement from Kimber Kable.
Measures to support accessibility
Kimber Kable takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Kimber Kable:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- We routinely have a third party audit our website for accessibility and remediate issues that were found by said third party. This third party employs one or more people with a disability.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kimber Kable is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kimber Kable. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Kimber Kable:
- Phone: +1-801-621-5530
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Kimber Kable is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest browsers on Windows, Mac OS and Linux, as well as mobile operating systems in combination with screen readers and for keyboard-only users.
Accessibility of Kimber Kable relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Kimber Kable , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Kimber Kable:
- Recommendation Form: The "System Use" field does not properly expose itself as a dropdown for screen readers. Screen readers can use the screen reader's Browse mode, virtual cursor, scan mode or similar in order to still select an option in this dropdown. Because this control is currently not properly coded to show an accessible dropdown list, the latest results of the accessibility audit have been added to our todo list and will be fixed in a timely manner. If the existing issues render the website unusable for you, please contact us at the phone number listed above.
Kimber Kable assessed the accessibility of Kimber Kable by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 28 December 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.